9 THINGS I CAN’T DO WITHOUT IN RAMADAN
1. MY QURAN. The one I read ONLY during Ramadan because it’s conveniently divided into 30 parts (juz’s)
2. DATES. The no. 1 sunnatically recommended item for breaking the fast.
3. BREAKFAST CEREALS. For those days I will wake up at quarter-to-fajr.
4. MISWAK. It’s loved by Allaah and cleansing to the mouth. (Al-Hadith)
5. BOTTLED WATER. For bedside sipping to compensate for the day’s deficit.
6. PEANUTS. For post-taraweeh snacking…
7. ANTACIDS. In case my gastric ulcer comes knocking…
8. FLAGYL AND ORS. Fasting+diarrhoea… Not good!
9. BISCUITS. The addiction is real… But I’m working on it; just some crackers and hobnobs. Lol!