After oxygen, breast milk is the first gift every child should receive as soon as s/he is birthed. I believe it is the birthright of every child and they should have a taste of it from the very first hour of life.
Breastfeeding is highly beneficial to children, mothers, families and the community at large.
Did you know that globally, 60% of newborns do not initiate breastfeeding within the first hour of birth?
Did you know that less than 40% of babies are breastfed exclusively for the first six months of their lives?
Did you know that over 820000 children could be saved yearly if all children 0-23 months were optimally breastfed?
Did you know that breastfeeding could prevent 20000 deaths from breast cancer annually?
I present to you…
NATURE’S SUPERFOOD – A COMPILATION OF TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL BREASTFEEDING
The book –
•explains everything you need to know about the human breast milk and the art of breastfeeding, in a simplified and concise fashion
• encourages mothers to achieve optimal breastfeeding – to breastfeed exclusively for the first 6 months and to continue breastfeeding until 2 years or beyond.
• answers the frequently asked questions on how to breastfeed successfully.
• debunks the common misconceptions about breastfeeding
• discusses the major challenges women face from lactation to weaning and provides practical advice on how to overcome them.
• boosts the confidence of women who have chosen breast milk over formula
• is a must-read for all first-time parents as well as an excellent refresher course for the veterans!
Retail price (ebook or Paperback): ₦3500 or $9
Ten copies or more: ₦2000 each
Type – Current
Account – 0015640146
Name – Khadijah Folake Tijani
Send evidence of payment, delivery address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can buy the Kindle ebook or paperback on Amazon right here
Thank you and feel free to share this post!
Dr Khadijah Tijani, MBBS